Our appreciation for the beauty of these lands is deepened by knowledge. We're grateful for the practices and perspectives gained from many knowledge sources, related to Indigenous and shared Indigenous/settler histories, ecological wisdom, and cultural practices.
We'll be updating this as we learn (and unlearn). Let us know if you have any suggestions—we'd love to hear them.
- Find out whose territory you’re on with Native Land Digital.
- Waaseyaa Consulting & Waaseyaa Cultural Tours
- My Conversations with Canadians by Lee Maracle
- 21 Things You May Not Know About the Indian Act by Bob Joseph
- Indian Horse by Richard Wagamese
- Crow Winter by Karen McBride
- Unreserved on CBC, hosted by Rosanna Deerchild
- All My Relations podcast
- Braiding Sweetgrass by Robin Wall Kimmerer